Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Got To Marry Prince Charming

Zach is pretty much awesome. I love him lots. He takes good care of me and I can't thank him enough.














I love my family a whole ton. They
are all my very best friends. I know each one of them would do anything for me no matter what. I love this picture. I don't know what was going on but this is very typical for my family. We are all big goofs. Love you guys!




















Good ol' Zach always getting me out of the messes I find myself in.





























My Mom is definitely o
n the top of my hero list.




Me and My New Husband!



3 comments:

jord and kate said...

Hi Caitie! you don't know how excited i am for you to be a blogger with me. This is so much fun and an easy way to keep in touch with each other. don't worry, you will learn to love it, well i hope you will.

Mike said...

Your family is so cool!

jord and kate said...

Caitie your blog is looking so cute!