My mom is in charge of this new Eagle Eye program to help handicap children communicate. She wanted to test it out on someone and Peter and I ended up doing it.
Caitlin- I just thought I'd let you know that I found your blog and added you to my page, if that's a problem, you can yell at me! Cute pics by the way!!
Heya you.. figured since your poems were always so great, your blogs woudl be fantastic!.. I am sure critics would say something like **5-starts from bloggers, reading alliance!** or "A Must read of the year..." or maybe even "You will laugh, cry, and rejoice for clicking on the wonderful excerpt!"
5 comments:
Pretty cute! How did you perform? I hope you made us proud (:
covered in sticker things and still look cute. Dang you!!! Can't count on sisters for anything. ;)
great test subjects....wish my students did as well (some actually do!)
Caitlin-
I just thought I'd let you know that I found your blog and added you to my page, if that's a problem, you can yell at me! Cute pics by the way!!
Heya you.. figured since your poems were always so great, your blogs woudl be fantastic!.. I am sure critics would say something like **5-starts from bloggers, reading alliance!** or "A Must read of the year..." or maybe even "You will laugh, cry, and rejoice for clicking on the wonderful excerpt!"
Post a Comment