Yes, yes it has been over 4 MONTHS since I last posted. My posts are few and far between. I for one get a little sad when I check my peeps blogs and they don't update. Hypocrite, I think so. I have decided to share with you my reasons for my blogging lameness. I have no clue how many reasons I have because I haven't come up with them yet. BUT...I am about to. (They are in no particular order because I write them as they come)
1. I have let my sister borrow my camera. Hers broke and I personally think her kids are much cuter than I am and deserve to be photographed. For some reason I think I can only blog if I have pictures (reasons coming later).
2. Yes, I realize I can blog without pictures, however, I can never come up with more than a sentence or two on anything. I like to get to the point and I get to that point very quickly. A sentence is not worth a post.
3. I always wanted to write a book and tried a few times. After about a paragraph I realize I do not have a way with words. My lovely little sister, I think, is an amazing writer. This said sister started a blog and I love to read it. She has such a talent to say what she wants to. A picture paints a thousand words, but Paige can give you a sentence and paint quite a picture. If I could write like that I would feel more comfortable in writing on my blog.
4. I am terrible with this blog thing. I do not know how to add cute pictures on the side or even change anything about it, yes, I forgot how to change the background as well. If you look at my blog every post is messed up. Words are covering pictures and everything is crazy looking. I get frustrated because I can't get it to work and give up.
5. I feel like I have nothing to say that is worth any time to anyone.
6. When I do have worthwhile things to say I never know how to say such things. (See #2 & #3)
That is all I can think of at the moment. I will try to be better about my blogging and keep all you fine (and I mean fine) folks updated. Keep in mind I said try, I never promised anything.
3 comments:
Tee hee, I love you. I say write! AND I figured out yesterday how to add pictures and change stuff. We should have a blog party and make ours look goooooood.
P.S. The updates from your blog really don't show up in the news feed thing. . .rip off.
Oh Caitie! I am so happy you decided to make a post. You are a great writer and I always like to hear what you say even if it is a sentence. P.S. You have really great news you could post and you better get your camera back in a few months (; Also, to change your background you can go to any number of sites but thecutestblogontheblock.com has cute ones. Go to free backgrounds, click on the one you like; copy the URL; then go to your blog and click in the upper right (once you have signed in) on Customize; add a gadget; add the one where it say add HTML and past the copied info and voila! Although your background is cute now too! Adding gadgets is the secret to adding pictures and fun things on the side too. Let me know if you need more info (: You are great!
haha i totally know how you feel, i mostly just put pics up cuz i never know what to say!
Post a Comment