Friday, October 30, 2009

WHOA BABY!

I suppose it is time to let the world in on our secret. I don't know how much longer I could hide it, I am getting fat. It is true, I am PREGNANT! I am 15 weeks along and am due on April 24th!

I have realized a couple things since being pregnant.

1- Being pregnant is a miracle in and of itself. 2 miscarriages and then having to be super careful during this pregnancy so I don't lose this one too and then seeing a heart beat, MIRACLE.

-So many people I know have a hard time getting pregnant or can not at all. I am pregnant, MIRACLE.

-A baby growing inside of me, awkward to think about, but MIRACLE.

-The fact that I am trusted to raise a child in this world, MIRACLE.

I will stop there with my craziness.

Anyway, we are super excited and I wish it was April. Alas, I wait.

8 comments:

Brush Family said...

Congratulations!! Enjoy being pregnant - you're baby will be here before you know it! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I'm so excited for you! Thanks for updating your blog since it's the only way I know you now. :)

Carianne said...

AHHH A-Mazing! So excited for you!

emilydeardeuff said...

WHAT!!! I am too and due on the 21st--how fun for us (; It really is a wonderful miracle!!

Mary said...

Congratulations! This is your cousin Mary (D.) Richards (your dad's brother's daughter). I saw the link on your sister's blog and on our cousin Jill's blog. Best of luck with the pregnancy.

The Taylors said...

Caitie!
I am so glad you commented on my blog. I didn't realize you had a blog and I didn't think to look through paige's list to find any of the other cousin blogs she might have.
Well congratulations on being pregnant. its great isn't it! :) definatly makes you want to stay in shape huh!
okay well i am looking forward to following your blog. and i am in the same boat with just saying what needs to be said, and i am not good at making it interesting!
bye for now!

Megan said...

Wow congrats! It is amazing and sooo much fun!

The Taylors said...

Hey I was going to tell you. if you go to babycenter.com you can sign up to get emails about the development of your baby. it will update you every week about what your baby is developing that week, how big it is, and different things like that. i love it, i Think it is so fun. check it out, let me know if you can't find where to sign up, because if i remember right it took me a minute to find it.
I did this same comment on paige's blog. just fyi. anyway hope you like it.