Monday, November 15, 2010

Turtle, Turtle

Paxton was a turtle for Halloween, and a cute one. Naturally Zach doctored up one of these and made it Halloweenie but it is on his computer so these will have to be good enough.

Let me preface this next photo. I have a very curious mind. I see things not meant for me and think "I wonder if I could fit in that?" (baby swings is a popular one) and I try. Well I tried to fit in the babies costumes and it didn't work so I took the next best option and put it on where it would fit. Convincing the sisters to join was the easy part.

Happy Late Halloween!

3 comments:

PaigeE said...

We. Are. Awesome. Goob makes a better turtle than I do.

emilydeardeuff said...

Love these pictures! Paxton is adorable and the picture of you three is hilarious! I love it!

Mary said...

That is awesome! It should be on the wall. Framed. With the word "Sisters" underneath.