Monday, December 6, 2010

The Hunt

Tree Hunt 2010 was done in two sessions. Session one was Jenny and session two was Paige and I. Mom and Dallin attended both since they have the truck and they love doing it. Paxton LOVES to be outside so he was having a ball.
The boys and the mommys. Paxton and I match and no it was not planned. We borrowed the snow suit from Jenny (thanks again by the way).Walkin' in a winter wonderland.
Jason cutting their tree down.


I was busy sledding down the hill after our tree was cut so I have no pictures of it. We had a ton of fun on the tree hunt and a big thanks to Mom and Dallin for taking us.

3 comments:

Haylee D. said...

haha CUTE!!!!!!! and FUN!!!

emilydeardeuff said...

Looks so fun! What Paxton still strapped to you while you were sledding? (:

Kelsie Peterson said...

Oh my goodness how did I not know about your blog till now? I'm so excited you have one! Paxton looks so cute and your fun pictures make me miss you guys! What are you guys doing for Christmas?