Monday, March 29, 2010
I'm Ready
I had my baby shower this past Saturday put together by my amazing sisters (seriously I love them a lot). Alas I forgot my camera so I have no pictures sorry (Jenny might have a few pictures of the diaper cake they made for me but I am not sure. It was awesome though so just use your imagination). It was fun to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while and get to have some girl time. I always feel so weird about people giving me gifts but I have to admit I did get a lot of good stuff (thank you to everyone). I tried to resist buying any more stuff until after the baby shower and now I'm pretty much set. Now I suppose I just wait for him to come! 26 days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! Wish I could have been there! I am excited for you!!
F to the Finally! I'm on a blogging hiatus now. No more for me :) Oh, and you're welcome!
Post a Comment