I doubt any of you really want to hear about labor all day, getting Zach home, driving to the hospital and the lovely process that goes on there so let's get to the good part.
Paxton was born at 10:49 on April 23rd. He was 7 pounds 7 ounces and 20 inches long. He is pretty much adorable and we love having him. Zach is pretty much the happiest person alive and loves to just sit and hold him.
He is a pretty calm fellow as long as you give him what he wants; to be held and food.

5 comments:
congrats! He is so cute, and tiny, little, and a baby, yep a baby and you're a mom.. oh my gosh. Poem Lyrics are just spillign off my tongue. Time to get to work! :)
I wanna hear about your labor! And getting Zach home! And pretty much everything! Congrats. He is stinkin cute. I realize my baby now is HUGE. Sad.
That was a boring "i just had a baby post" Just kidding. I love the pictures. Did Husband man doctor them up? They look good. Congrats on the baby, it will be so fun when he gets bigger and our kids can play together. And Paiges.
Yeah for baby Paxton! We love him too! But you are wrong...I would love the details--so feel free to add another post when you get a chance (;
So cute!! Congrats! SO glad I found your blog :)
Post a Comment