On Saturday Zach decided that he wanted to go to Arches for the day. I was sick of having stinky weather keep me inside all day and I wanted to get out and do something so I agreed. It was so much fun! We did a bunch of hikes, but stayed on the easy quick ones just in case we needed to take Paxton back. He was such a trooper and put up with us dragging him around all day.
3 comments:
I can't believe you carried the babe around Moab. I would get tired. That's why you're a mom and I'm not. . . yet.
What a cute little family you have. Mike
Paige, simple solution. When you get tired hand him off to boyfriend. Plus I carry him around all day anyway so it wasn't bad at all.
Mike, thank you! I like them a lot.
Post a Comment