Paxton actually loved being on the boat as long as we were going FAST. He really liked being in his life jacket too, I think it made him feel secure since it held him so still.

THE TUBE!


I have no pictures of anyone on the wake board or doing anything else, the pictures are all on my moms camera. However, the trip was so much fun and it was so nice to have a vacation.
3 comments:
Good times, good times. Silly little baby. I think it's about time he and I had some more snuggles. I miss him. Oh and you too!
And remember how your baby kinda likes me? If he's been difficult lately it's probably just because he misses me. . .
Looks like fun! Paxton looks so cute in his little life jacket! Someone should help your mom put picutres up--or put them up for her (:
Post a Comment