To say Paxton is not a good sleeper would be an understatement and it has gotten worse in the last couple days. If he is sleeping by himself he will sleep for 1 hour at the most. If I hold him he will sleep for 2 hours...maybe. I have tried everything. I will wait ever so patiently for him to grow out of this phase, until then I shall be tired.
4 comments:
I am so sorry! That is so horrible! I do not do well without sleep! I don't know if you've ever read the book "Heathly Sleep Habits Happy Child"-- I love it and it saved me with Clara. It may help! I wish I was there to watch him so you could get a nap!!
I'll come over and hold your babe so you can sleep. Or just take him for a while. . .seriously, call me. I need babe time.
Thanks but I am not going to make you watch my child so I can sleep. However, you can have babe time whenever you want just let me know. I know I loved to hold babies when I was oober preggers, it made me feel like what I was doing would be worth it so you are more than welcome (that phrase is weird) to borrow mine.
I am telling you get a noise machine. Or turn on your radio or find those soothing noises on your computer and let him listen to it. That boy likes noise. I forever wish I would have at least tried that with my worst sleeper Ryker. He did the same thing Paxton does.
Post a Comment